SAVINGS AND CHECKING
- All shares are federally insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- Excess share insurance coverage on balances greater than $250,000 through the Mass Share Insurance Corp (MSIC).
- All members must maintain $25.00 in their primary share account.
- Dividends are paid to share accounts monthly.
- Please refer to the Truth-In-Savings disclosure statement for additional information.
SHARE DRAFT CHECKING
- NO MINIMUM BALANCE CHECKING!!!
- NO MONTHLY FEES!!!
- Dividends are paid monthly to accounts with an average daily balance of $300.00.
CHRISTMAS CLUB ACCOUNTS
- A great way to save for the holiday season.
- Club account may be set up through Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction.
- Checks are issued the first week of November.
IRA RETIREMENT SHARES
- No Annual Fees for any Retirement accounts.
- Choose from Traditional IRA, Roth IRA or Education IRA account.
- IRA shares earn higher dividends than share savings accounts.